Very nearly lost faith

Hi

Yesterday was not a good day from my Glanza it's been off the road for 7months as I fucked 3rd gear and just got it sorted over the winter (gearbox rebulid) so got it taxed and insured yesterday and when out for a drive done about 40miles and all felt good so just took it home later that night went out to meet a few mate and by than I had done 52miles was sitting at 50mph went to put it in 5th and it went bang crunch grid and poped out of 5th so put it back in to 5th and there was nothing it was like it was in Neutral so pulled over had a quick look but I still had 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th gear so went home when I pulled up at mine there was some funky noises come for the gear box by looks of it I blew 5th gear up so that was it I had the hump so was going to brake the whole car and buy a evo but was not till I woke up this morning and see my ukso t shirts and Calendar and new bits that I had bought for it and just fell in love with it again even if its broke again but hoping mike at tuning developments can sort me out a good gearbox and than see can see the road again and than this winter back off to tuning developments for a winter build :)

Keep at it man :D

Countless times i get really pissed of with my build and think about selling off parts but after a few days i really wanna go out and work on it !! Actually drove the GT for the first time ever the other day there, not getting reverse lol.