• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah there were a few knocking about, saw a white glanza lastnight aswell.. could of been you but not to sure as i only saw it last second lol do you have a tuning developments stick on your bonnet above your headlight?

yeah there were a few knocking about, saw a white glanza lastnight aswell.. could of been you but not to sure as i only saw it last second lol do you have a tuning developments stick on your bonnet above your headlight?

Na I haven't got that sticker. That may have been joe Hughes he was up there last night. Rbz was up there and his mate dan in a Matt black gt running silly bhp

Fuck! 480bhp!!! Shit man cant believe i missed that lol bet that thing shifts like crazy! Must see this thing go sometime

Yeah man, well should I say 480whp, like 500bhp or so.

Is mad though! I'll show you the vids when I can find them lol.

• 1 month later...

so the big lakeside and essex cruise went down tonight, went to basildon at some point and saw a silver glanza, lad with glasses, anyone on this thread? looked fast when he took it up the long straight through the industrial park :D