Hey all!

I've got my family wagon going in for its mot tomorrow and something popped into my head. my cold airfeed pipe to my air box is split and I only noticed it the other day, I've taped it up with some tape to cover it up as it was only a very minor slice on the pipe. Will they fail it on that, I mean I've seen worse stuff pass in my time lol

Airfeeds have nothing to do with an MOT.

Its simply a test of road worthiness no engine health you could have an MOT with your bottom end knocking and it would pass yet you would fail if you have a wiper with a little nick in the middle.

Strange things are MOT's. Good rule of thumb though if in doubt just cover it up as you cannot remove covers during them that why people with old cars tht are rusted to bits just screw some MDF to the underside.

Cheers people! i didnt think it would, Just ice seen some pesky things fail before lol. Yeah it may be adjust the fueling, but I would have thought by much.

Edited by Danza V