Ok the reason I've put this up is because i remember back in late 2011 and early 2012 just before i bought my starlet, this car was up for sale for £1950 or something there abouts....14 months later and its still there...for £100 cheaper....im sure it would have cost him hundreds by now in posting ads on autotrader lool. Mint looking starlet sr though not gonna lie but max id pay is £1200-£1300

http://www.premiercarsbelfast.co.uk/details.asp?CarID=5537&Make=34&Model=&Engine=&Fuel=&GearBox=&Body=&min_pr=&max_pr=&Year=&SortOrder=&offset=0&LocationID=&Style=

Crap forgot to add link :D

Edited by M.A.B

in the time he's been trying to sell it, ive bought my car, drove it for 14months and now sold it. what makes it funnier is that the cars mileage seems to have gone up. guys a total idiot, would have put it up for £1400 and that would have probably sold it a year ago. i agree....14months later, my corolla sold and a newer car later, he's probably still going to be trying to sell it :D