Bad feedback boosting24/7

I didnt want it to have to come to posting on here as thought we could have resolved the issue between me and ben

Bought some d2 coilovers of him a few months back to find one of the top mounts were knackered , text ben to say about it and he said they were fine when they were on his car . So i fitted them had horrible clunking put it in for mot and it failed on that . Any way bought new top mounts so could replace the ones on the d2 which cost me £60 ended out having to have nuts made up by engineering company which cost me a further £60, he had also said he will sort me out some cheap parts as he feels bad for everything what has happened with them but ive heard nothing of any bits , stripped down what i thought to be the good coilover to find the nut which was used on that coilover was the wrong nut had been wrenched on fucking the threads, ive know got to take that coilover to the engineering company to see what they can do for me ! ive text ben so we could try to resolve this between our selves which i would much rather do, first i had a text back saying i was blackmailing him he aint fucking worryed about this and he had just buried his best friend. i appoligised for my timing being bad and was sorry for the death of his friend but just wanted to get this sorted as im skint and paying out on coilovers which were sold to me as in good working order. ive just got a text to say that he is selling his ep82 and his glanza after japfest and buying a skyline so post what i like on here -_-

Im a reasonable guy and ive bought plenty of things off members and traders on here with no problems , ive always said that this is a great forum and really friendly and by far the best one im on :) i dont expect nothing to come of this with getting money back etc but just thought id post up as im pretty pissed off with it now -_-

i know mate its pisstake :( ive always tryed help him out too , if he needed bits i would keep an eye out and text him if i find them. Like i said id prefer to resolve the issue between the both of us rather then here but im beating my head against a brick wall trying too sort it , looks like he wont be sorting it if hes getting a skyline either

rigth thanks lad thanks for picking one side of the story without hereing my side of the story loveing that cheers!!!

I've offer second hand top mounts off my on tein coilovers, but i could drop them to him as my car was off the road and still is,i would ask someone to prove it but i dont wnt to get him involed,and he wouldnt pick up, these was sold as seen, and no warrtry given, i shouldnt see why after 4 months of him owning them i should give him the money bk,

He even told me he had been driving around like it for 2 months, i said have to tightend the top mounts like i told you,when i handed them over and he said yea with a socket, i said no they need torqueing down to stop movement, so in this time, i think its more his fault! not mine,as i think is war the join out,

i would also like to say I've sold things on here and the people have been have happy with the parts,

yet one bad thing like this. and i am made out the bad person on here I've tryed helping,

if needs be, i willnt sell on here, if this helps

I've tryed helping,

plus these was sold off ebay!!! and before i join ukso

i text you when i got back and you said the coilovers were fine on your car and that was that ? i was not offered second hand tein top mounts else i would of took them ? your text read quick get on ukso cheap top mounts for sale ? and they were the ones i had of a lad on here ? i dont want this to turn into a bitchy thread its pathetic , i offered for us to sort this between me and you and your attitude was that you didnt care what i put on here as your selling up and getting a skyline ?

i have offerd you the top mounts off mine, then i could get down and you could get up and yes i did say that in a text bec you was in a rush to get some, I've also offer you a lsd box,with free fitting, yes i havent got bk to you with a price, bec i wnt to check it out frist, as this is what happens but I've have tryed helping, you wnt fog ligths, I've got you free fog light, yea i no you have to wait till japfest but i will post them if you wnt them asap,

and yes i am selling the lot and moveing on,but would like to go to one or two meets frist or shows,

this club is on of the best I've been apart off but wish people would listen to both sides of the story,

yea I've got a attitude, i dont hide it i am one of those guy you like me or you dont, plus with what i had to do today, yea i no i shouldnt use my mate death to hide behind,but you text me as i was just leaveing the grave side,

I've heard nothing more about any parts apart from when you said about it. :/ see it from my point of view mate ! I was in no rush to get too mounts as I left it weeks before I bought cusco ones

I apologised for my bad timing and sent my condolences of your loss , I'm not on here to argue or cause shit , end of the day I wouldn't start all this for a giggle would I ? You say I fitted coilover wrong which broke them ? I used a torque wrench on then it didn't help it's totally fucked failed an mot lol ? Like I've stated above I'm not going to get anything out of this now , just pisses me off that's all as it would any one

• 2 weeks later...