air/fuel gauge

Don't think there is one. You have to follow the recommended instructions as given by the manufacturer. Believe the bosch sensors need to be located 34-36 inches downstream of the turbo.

If its wideband then it's a bung welded in 36~" away from turbo, sits just above 90 degrees to stop moisture damage to the sensor. Mine sits behind the gearbox.

You'll need to trail the wires away from moving things drive shafts and steering rack then find your acc live and earth.

Job done.

allright now i placed the air/fuel filter

green to oxygen sensor

black to ground

red to ignation 12 volt

now the problem is the pointer keeps going up down middle stops then up then

=/= :cray:

so the gauge moves when you turn the ignition on? could be start up sequence?

or is it when your driving?

Dam it, I've just bought a prosport air fuel gauge, will that one be pointless too.. I am useing a jam racing ecu, just want to check the fueling right

Just get it checked on the rolling road mate :) if its running a little lean then get an adjustable FPR and get it set up right :)... Better to be safe than sorry:D

Just get it checked on the rolling road mate :) if its running a little lean then get an adjustable FPR and get it set up right :)... Better to be safe than sorry:D

I have no money to get it on the rolling road, as I've just bought and fitted a forged engine and lsd box to my starlet , I really want to take it to japfest, do you think it will be ok driving there and bk ok?

if its moving when your driving then it should the following when fully warm,

idle - OPTIMAL to LEAN

when driving normal ( off boost) then lifting completely off throttle it will flick to RICH then LEAN

cruising light throttle it will be LEAN

full throttle should be RICH (on boost)

if this is what you are getting then the gauge is working as it should.

as above you really should get a wideband setup as narrowband is a very basic reading which wont help you find out how the car is running accurately

On a jam ecu? Yes it will be fine for that..

I have no fuelling mods at all and I'm running .95 bar on a blitz access ecu..

If your worried about it then just set your actuator or boost controller, depending on what you run to stock boost level!:)

More than safe then dude

On a jam ecu? Yes it will be fine for that..

I have no fuelling mods at all and I'm running .95 bar on a blitz access ecu..

If your worried about it then just set your actuator or boost controller, depending on what you run to stock boost level!:)

More than safe then dude

Thanks for this it has put my mind to rest, il probably set it the same as urs, I will be running adjustable actuator