new dizzy cover
new dizzy arm
new thermostat
new oil filter
new full silicone hose kit (blue)

Price: 1,250 gbp

Pictures:
e801cc41fdf7cd1b00c6671a1d8e9db2_zpse0fe

Payment & Shipping Details: collection preferred but can work on del if required

cheers lads

engine is very good tidy, it hasnt been running in 4 months as the car it was in was off getting sprayed, it was mapped before with a vf36@1.7 bar was just shy of 300bhp

its seen very little mileage since then, its just the bare block, water pump and atl, pretty much everything you see in the pics

because its out of the car and stripped down its going to take alot of work to get it running just for people to hear it, ive checked out the engine myself and changed a few things i taught needed doing i will stand over the engine 100% as is it was put together right

the only reason its being sold as we have a forged 5e there now and funds are needed otherwise it would be kept. if its not sold in the next few weeks ill be very temped to put it into the yellow one lol.

Bloody hell that's cheap!

If its still around by the end off may (which I doubt it will) I'll snap this up as it will save me a lot of time and money.

GLWS tho matey

i can try and get prices tomorrow

no i have no pics of when it was being built anyway, going to drop the sump tomorrow been getting alot of questions regarding the internals ill get some more pics up tomorrow

shudnt be too bad to ship if you just tie it to a pallet and get it shipped via a pallet company. sent my old v engine to wallece glanza that way. was a good few years back mind lol