Horn going off on its own and staying on

Well I was about to leave for work this morning when my horns started going of full blast outside my house for no reason. So I ran out in my pj bottoms to find the alarm wouldn't work either so unlocked it with the key which then set the alarm off as well as the horns... So there I was, 2 loud as fuck horns going off and an alarm at 8 in the morning, all the street looking out their windows to see me in family guy pjs trying to shut my car the fuck up... Ended up taking the battery off and literally throwing the alarm siren down the garden still blaring out lol!

I put it all back together, and its all fine!? Horns stopped, alarm now works.... Don't get it lol.

Has anyone else had a similar problem? The alarm isn't connected to the horns but maybe it wouldn't work because the horns were on? Not sure lol. Just don't want to wake up at 3 in the morning with my horns going fucking crazy again lol...