Heat wrap is on eBay but pretty cheap :) some people soak it in water then wrap it on others just put it on dry. Use metal clips to hold it in place ;)

Will I have to put metal clips from one flange to the other? Or like 1 metal cable tie every 30 cm?

I've just ordered 10m heatwrap with metal cable ties. :)

I used a YouTube guide, doing is wet is so much easier because the stuff I used was quite slippery

Think a full system used 15m and 10 or so metal cable ties

10m if used properly may well do your exhaust. My best advice is get the tool for the cable ties it pulls them and cuts them for you! If you want pics look on my build thread. It's pretty simple just take your time before cable tie'ing it if you don't think it's quiet right start again! Check my pics of my manifold and downpipe, and there's a pic of the tool it's the same as used for doing cv boots!

I used 10m and I still have a load in a bag ready for my exhaust although I now have a wepr kit so looks like I'll be ordering more lol.

I hope you didnt get the shitty stuff some people sell on eBay, they harden and you can peel them off bit by bit, mine hasn't really discoloured and still feels soft and really keeps the heat in!

10m if used properly may well do your exhaust. My best advice is get the tool for the cable ties it pulls them and cuts them for you! If you want pics look on my build thread. It's pretty simple just take your time before cable tie'ing it if you don't think it's quiet right start again! Check my pics of my manifold and downpipe, and there's a pic of the tool it's the same as used for doing cv boots!

I used 10m and I still have a load in a bag ready for my exhaust although I now have a wepr kit so looks like I'll be ordering more lol.

I hope you didnt get the shitty stuff some people sell on eBay, they harden and you can peel them off bit by bit, mine hasn't really discoloured and still feels soft and really keeps the heat in!

Yeah man ordered the ebay shit.. LOL

Where's yours from?

eBay but it was from toyo, was the cheapest 10m I could find, but rbz got a bit from somewhere on eBay it it turned to plastic, there's a little bit of similar stuff wedged in my wepr manifold I just brought its like a crisp lol! Snaps off with ease never seen anything like it!