hey there, welcome to UKSC!

Most of the kits on the n/a's are the skirts and spoilers from Glanza models as they go straight onto the 3door n/a's.

As for front lips on the n/a's there are only a few options, me and Tony have the TTE splitter which is discontinued and more rare than hen's teeth, mine is the only one I've ever seen for sale ever. there is also the MS Designs lip/skirt and spoiler kit as can be seen on minxy's car i believe, or theres always the custom lip route as taken by Joz.

Thats a brief round up there dude.

Phil.

P.S. Laura your sig is somewhat on the...ummm...LARGE size lol, just to warn u Geo will probably ask u to shrink it down to somethin like mine and his and SiCalns etc etc etc.

LMAO @ Gaz :lol::unsure::p

Welcome to the club.....as said by Phil the only lip kit you are going to get hold of is the MS Designs one, other than that there is the Glanza lip kit but you would need the bumpers for that :p

I am going down the custom route like Joz....the limits are endless really, if you see a lip for another car that you fancy chances are you could get it modded to fit the Starlet Bumper :lol:

Hope this helps :lol:

P.S. Laura your sig is somewhat on the...ummm...LARGE size lol, just to warn u Geo will probably ask u to shrink it down to somethin like mine and his and SiCalns etc etc etc.

and nicking my little pixel car logos, not to mention the link to my post - whats that bout?!

Lmao be afraid of Gaz, very afraid lol.

Pineapple at its finest...

Anyway, the limit is your imagination for all things front and rear lip wise, and having a decent and flexible bodyshop is also the key too. The majority of lips and bumpers etc can be made to fit.

You will find the bodyparts off the glanza will be very subtle for the starlet n/a so an ideal route if you want your starlet to be kitted but not too in your face or boy racerish. Its all about what you want.

These parts come and go so keep your eyes out mate. The model of your starlet is called an ep91.

Joz

I planned to use Civic Type R rear lip fo the rear of mine....and the skirts!!! Would look good I rekon

Maybe in the future :p:unsure:

Yeah? Thats exactly what I had planned for my brothers SR to do this summer but obviosuly was impossible as his license went and so did the car!

Looking back at a picture of his car now though, we should have kept the sexy little bitch!