I've been looking all night and can't find what I was looking for. I am having 4 wheel alignment setup this week and I am not sure what is an ideal track setup, of course there is no perfect setup for every track but what do others run?

The car is only used for track days and weekend fun. Not a daily.

Any recommendations on what to go for and what to avoid? I was thinking around 2 degrees negative camber or is that too much?

errs

Edited by har-vey

I run -1.2 camber, 0 toe, +ive castor (ALK allows adjustment of this)

If it wasn't a daily I'd run a bit more camber but probably not as much as 2 for the sake of tyre wear lol

If you run too much negative camber, you'll be fine going round corners, but there will be less tyre on the road when it comes to accelerating and braking. -1.5 seems to be ideal for a starlet from what I've heard. If the cars not used as a daily am sure you wouldn't mind a bit more tyre wear for a bit more cornering ability.

Could go for a little toe out on the front, but not really needed. Castor varies, some people like it because of the increased steering response, some people don't like it.

This has been covered alot recently but its

0° toe or alittle toe out if you cant get it spot on

1.5° -1.75° camber I would go 1.75 if most of the driving is below 80mph

If u have an adjustable panhard rod set the axle 5-10 mm in favour of the passenger side so when you compress the rear it does rub the drivers arch (only if u have rubbing issues)

I havnt bothered with caster kit this time.

You can tighten or loosen the front arb bushes to increase or decrease over and understeer but Id do that on trackday