Show tickets prices members/non members

Just been ponderig this and im not sure how it will go down.

I know everyone pays that little extra for PP and for whatever other cost there are for show tickets

But what about having an non member price of another £1 on top or something to help towards the club. I gather you will always get members buying tickets for there friends etc but it would entise people to become paid members so would help the club one way or another.

Im not sure how hard that would be to put in place but if you can put in a members room, could you make a cheaper ticket show up in store for paid members only?

Also it would make members feel like they are getting more for there money (perk of being a paid member so to speak) :)

Anyway just something that crossed my mind :p

Edited by morgey

i like it too, i arent a member yet but if there was an extra quid added on id just think to pay another quid more and im a full member from then on, maybe up the member price to £3 or something, i know a £1 isnt much but majority forums ive been on before like 106owners and saxperience and a few others are charging £5 - £10 so this would still be cheap :) but as a non member if it was a quid extra i would go for member like you said :)