Spotted at Larne Ultimate Car Show

Good few EPs on show today, i have a few pics to upload.

However, there was a white '96 spec with a ducktail in the carpark of The Kiln, had a babyseat in the back and ukstarletowners.com decals on the 3/4 windows.

so, 'fess up, who are ya!?!?!? and kudos for repping UKSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think its hi-time i got a UKSO t-shirt with nanglebadger on the front and rear of it, as i accosted several EP owners today who hadnt met me before, and think a new t-shirt is in order so its a bit more obvious im not some EP-crazed weirdo!

Phil.

Wer you in larne mate?? Unlucky what a dump haha only messin I'm from carrick like but work near London at the min was always a good few ep,s in carrick will need to have a ukso meet sumtime in n Ireland sumwer I'd make the trip home for that :)

haha :p

yeah get some priced and made up, id say a few guys would be interested!

it was nice to finally meet you after all these years :)

yes you do as yours looks epic and soo much work in the past few years have went into yours dude :D

i just need to get my manifold bolts re tapped as one of them is bent and get a manifold and decat gaskets and get it through mot and ill be back :yahoo:

think we'll have to get onto Josh! get something sorted!

been chatting on here for years dude, was great to finally put a face to the username!

glad to hear you have a game plan for getting her back on the road dude!!!! hopefully its sometime soon dude!

i have some pics to upload which i'll do shortly!

Phil.