front splitter help PLEASE

So i was literally about to purchase an entire livesports kit from iddy and as i was bout to pay happened to ask if the splitter would fit on an mk1 ep82 and as i thought my suspicion was right they do not fit

so i come to you guys.... what splitters do you guys run on the mk1 bumper... I just need to know as i am about to purchase an entire kit and if it is there is nothing out there for me i am going to have to go down the toms rout with livesport spoiler... i mean i don't mind but i really love my mk1 bumper and wanted to keep it as stockish looking as i could

show me whats u gots people

if it is that its off another car that's fine as well

Edited by rasslenny
  • 2 weeks later...

yea i know About those, but unfortunately all the spillers there are made for the ep are made for post mk1 front bumpers.... i personally find the mki bumper is the best thing toyota ever did (minus the ae86 the the 86gt the supra the 95hilux plus some more LOL)....

I REALLY WAMNA KEEP THE PUMPERand just add to a skirt to it as i love the rest of the live sports kit as well :unknw:

i dont like it at all man i need it to be simple ..... i really like the live sports for the mk2 and 3 if only there was an mk1 livesports in that style

i mean just look at it its just so classy

268306_260149560666848_5713348_n_zps5337

Had the same hassle myself. Ended up getting a custom one made from a mould of the Livesports mk2/3 splitter to suit the mk1.

breakerfeb017.jpg

Jay do you know of anyone that sells this shape Livesports lip but for the MK3 bumper?

that loooks mint

Cheers buddy, I had the Livesports kit fitted with just the mk1 front bumper and it didn't look right. Searched for ages trying to find something suitable. Ended up with this which fits in with the overall look of the car (I think anyway!)

Jay do you know of anyone that sells this shape Livesports lip but for the MK3 bumper?

I don't even know anyone who sells this shape of lip for the mk1 bumpers mate. I took a mk1 bumper minus the stock lip and a Livesport mk2/3 splitter and handed them to Aidan of EP Styling. Told him to do his worst and he surprised me with this creation.