Filling up constantly?

Well you guys got lucky. Its 135.9p for 95 RON at Tesco here, Momentum 99 is 142.9p I think and Shell the nearest one to me 95 RON is 145.9p, don't know what V power is as I never go in and have a look lol.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh i dont look at the price, i just fill up lol

best way, i dont keep the receipt either...probs just end up crying if i kept them and calculated the cost over a month/year

Tbh i dont look at the price, i just fill up lol

That's the thing, it's not as if you'll see it at £1.50 and say, nah I don't need it. They can charge what they want because people need fuel, and people will pay. I don't look at the price either for the same reason.

Edited by Arnold

That's the thing, it's not as if you'll see it at £1.50 and say, nah I don't need it. They can charge what they want because people need fuel, and people will pay.

Absolutely, it's a captive audience, especially in the more rural areas of the country. As with insurance, we have no real choice but to pay what they want :(

Having said that, I'm pretty sure overall fuel sales are falling as people try to avoid using their car as much ie carshares, bicycles, public transport etc