Things to look for when buying Quad Light GT Turbo

Check the usual rust on under body arches etc , check that the car idles well , let it get warm and make sure it behaves check oil etc and if u canst be do a compression test then it's just all the usual stuff mate hope its a good un for ya

Post the spec up and we should be able to tell you a bit of info.

Gearbox, synchros go so may crunch going into gears. Box's are cheap so not a biggie!

Clutch a lot of people upgrade there set ups and forget the clutch until its slipping, check there's no slipping.

Overheating, smell the rad make sure it doesn't smell like fuel make sure rad hoses don't pressurise up hard (signs of headgasket being gone). Any white residue on the oil cap (shows moisture in oil I.e. coolant from blown headgasket) or oil in water.

Check mileage, does the speedo work? If not it's not been counting miles since it stopped.

Leaks

Fuelling system has it been set up if running an Fuel cut defender (allows you to boost over .8 ish without hitting a safety feature called fuel cut)

Is it burning oil/water?

Rattling from engine, you'll hear a specific tapping noise as injectors on these are pretty noisy easy way to check is putting your ear to a screw driver and putting it onto the rail to see if the noise is coming from them if there is.

Noisy clutch release bearin, noisy ringing kinda sound out of gear that goes away after you depress clutch.

Accident damage hidden away, try and check behind plastics boot floor for signs.

Rust

Just off the top of my head

Jack the car up check bearings bushes and joints for wear tugging the wheels etc check for play, general condition of underside brakes etc. I did this and managed to knock a fair crack off the asking price of mine