what can i take out of my engine bay?

I've taken out any thing and everything to do with the AC

Also removed the fuel filter and replaced it with an inline one.

Charcoal canister can go but remember to put a valve on it.

I'm removing ABS and PAS as well.

Battery can go in the boot if needs be.

Think there's a few other bits but can't think of any more off the top of my head.

Ive done almost as much as Lew ^^ but PAS is going back in before my car goes on the roads.

ABS looks really untidy in Starlets.

You can also relocate the washer bottle to the boot and relocate the coolant expansion tank to the back of the bay or whatever.

Ahright ok, dont have abs and i dont want to take my pas out as parking would be a nightmare. Was goin to take the charcoal canister off but how do you mean a valve? Cheers for the help

I'd say a nice touch on the washer bottle/expansion bottle with the ep82's is to do as "turbo grant" has done and make a nice ally one.

Looks the dogs dangleys in the GT's

Ahright i can get one of them no bother. Haha i wish i could make one of them but i cant weld aluminium and it would cost a fortune to make. Just away to pay for my engine build so not wantin to spend more money lol

I haven't got round to fitting mine yet but all I'll be doing is is putting it slap bang in the middle of where it was, as close to the feed as possible tho.

Ricky can also supply the fittings and braided lines if needs be, I'm pretty sure he does different colours to suit your set up to.

• 4 weeks later...