Car body work bruises? *DENTS*

Hey guys and girls!

Bit of a random one!!

i've got a few dings around the car... not so much dents... just pushed in slightly??, the pannel is not creased! basically looks like i've driven onto the green at a golf driving range! haha

so basically.. any tips/hints on getting them out DIY style? as this is letting the car down when i polish and wax her up! your eye is drawn the dents!

I've watched a couple video on youtube, and it's not really helped much! so hopefully someone on here has some tips!! :D

Thanks!

get the pro's to do it mate, Paintless dent removal can be pretty cheap cost me £10 to get one out my wing, not worth risking making it worse doing it yourself!

How big? If they're small and you have a hair dryer/heat you handy you can try this:

Freeze around the dented area with an upside down air duster or similar and then warm it up. Be careful not to use too high a heat as it can bubble the paint. Worked on a little dink on my Teg, can't remember which way around your meant to do it though its about the metal expanding etc. freeze/heat... Try both ways around lol

How big? If they're small and you have a hair dryer/heat you handy you can try this:

Freeze around the dented area with an upside down air duster or similar and then warm it up. Be careful not to use too high a heat as it can bubble the paint. Worked on a little dink on my Teg, can't remember which way around your meant to do it though its about the metal expanding etc. freeze/heat... Try both ways around lol

This is the method on youtube!

turn the can upside down then hairdryer the panel then spray all over and wipe clean! just a little sceptical about it thats all!

Turn the air duster upside down and from a distance inhail the gas, it gives you a mega high and makes your voice go silly deep!

I would advise sitting down if you do it, it proper fucks you up and prob kills a few brain sells :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

This is the method on youtube!

turn the can upside down then hairdryer the panel then spray all over and wipe clean! just a little sceptical about it thats all!

Not gonna lie it only worked on 1 in 3 of my dents, BUT it cost me a £1.69 can of air duster so that's value for money in my opinion!