Yorkshire owners- Warning!

Glad nothing serious happened, seemsto be a lot of scum attacking starlets atm.

Connect a spare coil pack to the car body, that will give them a nice suprise when they touch it!

Edited by AdamB

Lol....what, fuck them for 15 years?

^^ Lmao :D

Will try upload video tonight, not sure how to do it but I'm sure I'll work it out

Making plans for if they come back... kind of hope they do :ph34r::spiteful:

The not be back, them tramps would shit there kacks as soon as the dogs went off, a good german shep would rip there arms from there sockets, my staffie ran 2 cunts just like that from my car one night, shit bags.

Theres obviously a group of people that knick these starlets and collect the parts because theres big money in it and if they know whats on the car they know exactly what its worth they obviously check forums and maybe even go to local meets. You never know they could own a starlet themselves.

Glad nothing was taken dude hope you find the scum. Tbh i dont think they would come back they know you have dogs now. Just keep it in the garage :)

Edited by Spoon_tuned

Cheeky fucks. Glad mine is in the middle of no where, locked up and basicaly well out of sight. Charls is down a uber quiet area and even the slightest noise and the curtain twitchers are on the ball. Glad they did no damage tho. Pays to have a shotgun to erm. .. . . .. . . . . .. . Go clay pigeon shooting lol ;-)

Good news is that I got a phone call from the old bill last night and they've caught them pulling bits out of another jap car. Told me they'll 'try' prosecute them...

Excellent news.

Get their names. Get a few pals to find some info on them. Get the balaclavas on and pay them a little night time visit.

Alot of hard cunts shit themselves during those visits.

TRY though will be the key word. They will get community service and a fine at worst.

Excellent news.

Get their names. Get a few pals to find some info on them. Get the balaclavas on and pay them a little night time visit.

Alot of hard cunts shit themselves during those visits.

TRY though will be the key word. They will get community service and a fine at worst.

Haha police won't tell me any more!

Yeah I don't think they'll get anything tbh either... just hope the police warn them off enough to stop them