Yep I just did this with my gt as a ringland failed (not uncommon) and all I had to change was temp sensors my gt has 2 glanza has a blank but if you buy another engine and look at each 1 water pump end you will see the difference and know what has to be changed. Piece of cake tho tbh. And me and my mate are only small chaps (10 stone) each and about 5"8 maybe abit taller and we lifted them out and in by hand. Easiest engine to work with as so light

I used a '98 spec V engine in my GT, just keep the thermostat housing from your Glanza and swap that onto the head of the GT engine ( if you get one ) and everything should plug right up :)

As above, lift it in, cranes aren't needed for FTEs haha.

The hardest part is lining up the engine mount bolt on the cambelt side!! tip large jack and nice block of wood lift engine in striaght on jack and lift and when your done you 2 will feel so money supermarket.com great hahahahahaha other than that mate it's simples

Damn auto correct on iPhone

Edited by Kyle_R