Falling in and out of Love

with your car :D

Sometimes the car really pisses me off. Trying to figure out why shit isnt working like it should.

Then you have moments where you just fall in love with it all over again.

Like today on my way home, i came across an Evo, had a good bit of fun with him, and out did him on the straights haha, made me rethink selling it to be honest.

Always puts a massive smile on my face when the car just pulls like fuck, and i out accelerate something which would be considered faster :D

I go through thos everyday mate lol

Before i went to td again i just didnt enjoy driving the gt at all but then on the way home i loved it so much i couldnt get rid :)

Although my gf mx5 is so fun to drive.... And i have a spare turbo :)

I do this everyday. An annoying rattle or something will emerge and ill want to smash its face into a wall. Then ill fix the rattle and go out on a nice day for a good drive and ill fall back in love with it. Think it's part of starlet ownership tbh!

hahahahahaha my brother should read this thread, he is the same with his 180sx.. he be saying to the car before he gets into it '' I hate you I fucking hate you, you money burning piece of shit, I should scrap you what have ya ever done for me but cause me pain''

then he take it for a drive then he be saying when he comes back '' I love you I never gona sell you, now lets get a bigger turbo ''

Im kind of the same, i love it but i want more power etc. but i keep thinking its not worth piling money into the starlet when i could just save and get something more powerful that wont be as much of a money pit.