Banning modified exhausts?

for fuck sake!!! modified car owners are such an easy target for these stuffy wankers!!!

and donuts are a sign of 'illegal streetracing'?? how many races have u ever won by goin in circles??? dicks!

once again innocent car modifiers are tarred with the sae brush as cahv bastards who ruin things for all of us!!!!!!!

Phil.

This is the reason we have hoodies on street corners, stabbings and shootings. I live in Manchester where all this crime is soaring out of control yet im gonna get pulled over for having a loud exhaust. But if i have a gun in my hand i'll have respect from them because the police aren't doing anything about them.

If i ever get pulled over by the police for this then i will laugh at the police officer and drive off. Just like i did when i got pulled before i went away. I was pulled over and he got me out and started having a go at me because of my sound system on a busy main road during the day. I just laughed and said "we have both got better things to do so im going." the funny thing is he must have know i was right as he didnt stop me.

It's just another poke at our hobby and us actual car enthusiasts have to stick up for ourselves.

I hope it doesnt come to england, i wanted a quiet exhaust to begin with.. but the HKS silent hi power is only silent for turbo cars lol. Tho is it rather quiet on idle once its warmed up.

But neways, this is just stupid, what kind of evidence is circular tyre marks on street racing? jus like Phil said, its rediculus. :)

T