Painting intercooler

My intercooler looked a mess when i purchased my V over 3 years ago.

I just sanded it down with wet 'n' dry paper from 800 - 1000 - 1200 - 1500 - 2000 then used a cheap aluminium polish from a local d.i.y shop it came out looking like new and i did the same for all of the piping too.

My intercooler looked a mess when i purchased my V over 3 years ago.

I just sanded it down with wet 'n' dry paper from 800 - 1000 - 1200 - 1500 - 2000 then used a cheap aluminium polish from a local d.i.y shop it came out looking like new and i did the same for all of the piping too.

Ye I have heard this is how to do it but its a lot of work also don't really see many purple ones and my bumper covers a lot of it so it won't be to in ya face.

Also how easy is removing front bumper?

Ye I have heard this is how to do it but its a lot of work also don't really see many purple ones and my bumper covers a lot of it so it won't be to in ya face. Also how easy is removing front bumper?

Just a few bolts and screws, easy

2 bolts to remove the front bumber, they can be found under the wheel arch lining.

Once they are removed to just take off the black trim clips which are located at the top of the bumper (6 iirc)

Be careful when you pull the bumper off as you need to disconnect the fog lights.

2 bolts to remove the front bumber, they can be found under the wheel arch lining. Once they are removed to just take off the black trim clips which are located at the top of the bumper (6 iirc) Be careful when you pull the bumper off as you need to disconnect the fog lights.

Should be alot more than 2 bolts lol.