Japfest 2 South Wales & M5 Convoy

If any one is heading up from the Wales of South, we will be meeting at the Coldra Roundabout Mcdonalds again and stopping off at Strensham to pick up a few scragglers. :)

Meet time will be 4:30am at NP18 2NX. This is the Mcdonalds on the Coldra roundabout in Newport just off the M4 junction 24. We will be leaving there at 5:00am.

Next stop will be at Strensham Services, WR8 0BZ at 6:00am to collect some of the Gloucester lads, and anyone who wishes to join from there. We will be leaving Strensham at 6:15am

*PLEASE COULD ANYONE WISHING TO JOIN FROM STRENSHAM BE THERE FOR 6:00AM AT THE LATEST SO WE CAN LEAVE AT 6:15AM AFTER PISS AND TEA BREAK*

Final stop to collect tickets will be at DE74 2TN for roughly 7:30am.

Finally we will depart there as the UKSO Collective at 8:00pm to leave for Donnington Circuit. DE74 2RP

Any questions let me know.

lets get a list going

1. Ryan Lang

2. Taggy

3. Enots

• 2 weeks later...

I'm leaving from Glos so could meet you at strensham, depends what speed your planning on traveling at. I'm taking my kp and can only really make 70mph without straining the engine too much.,will go 100mph if I stick the pedal thru the floor but can't do that that the whole way!

Hi Luke, I'm comeing from Leonard Stanley so could meet at eastington shell garage if you want to convoy up to meet the other guys at strensham?

Probably meet at about 5.15am to make sure we get to strensham early enough.

Send me a text on 07791639626 to let me know if you want to meet in the morning.

Edited by montykp62