Which generation 4efe engine is this??

All the n/a have high compression pistons

Rods won't give any power gains. And I'd expect the 'weaker' n/a rods if there is any difference would be lighter anyhow

well being pedantic 5e arnt as high :p

was trying to get at the 100ps being more like the fte setup at the time with sensors n mani's, seperate coil ignition, tps, icv ect. till they opted for a cheaper economy setup n ecu to suit.

unsure on spec of jets in the gi tho. but thicker rods would be "safer" for 7200 redline bashing, tho pre v anyway so no alternative.

bit of topic... lol

At a guess, inlet, exhaust manifolds and throttlebody.

i doubt the injectors wouldnt make much if any difference as you could up the duty cycle on the ep ones to suit what extra the corolla runs. The only reason i could see them changing them would be if they kept the same map but wanted more fuel they could give it slightly larger injectors to compensate. Saving them time on getting a base map if they can calculate the extra flow the inlet and exhaust allow.

Which might be a reason to fit corolla injectors along with there inlet and exhaust mani's

Exhaust diameter might be different, and possibly cams might be different but doubt the latter.

Edited by morgey