New splitter people's thoughts?? Take 2??

I have 5 huge speed bumps down the lane outside the yard, I might have to take the bumper off every time lol.

It's only screwed on atm I'll be looking to put a fair amount of nuts and bolts on it tho so it holds it shape better.

looks better painted bud, you tend to need a bit more of a kit to pull the splitters etc off.

I'm a bit anal when it comes to things running along the same lines if you get me? a nice set of aftermarket skirts on yours and the splitter will blend in very nicely :)

Always loved a jam front splitter, was on the look out for a 98 spec one myself nut had no luck!

I need to try some different skirts out really, I'll have to put a photoshop thread up or something. I find it hard to judge from pictures tho.

I want to keep the rear as it it tbh and try to get the skirts to marry up with the 2.

Cheers buddy :) just need to get it all sprayed properly now, looks like the bumper was previously sprayed with the OEM lip on so there's a big line all the way around :(

^^^ cough copying me I had mine for ages :D l think live sports skirts and live sports rear for these I need skirts to finish mine off :)

Lol, mines black though so it'll look closer to iamlegends!