New splitter people's thoughts?? Take 2??

Test fitting the jam splitter and I don't think it suits the car. Fitment isn't 100% but I can address that it's not an issue, I just don't think it suits the overall look :( OEM looked better IMO.

94D15FF9-EFB7-4DA0-956D-E5AE8519C01F-214

762A24E0-4478-454E-BF16-6005D901D91B-214

What's people's thoughts and opinions?

Edited by Lew91

Painted, lowered and an intercooler to fill the gap. You may think its big and bulky because theres nothing else there to draw your eye to, but once you get a rad, air filter and cooler in there it will soon change :)

Hmm I'm going to tidy both of them up and spray them black and give them both a try.

I'll move it I to the middle of the yard to so I can get a good look round the pair of them.

Good shout on the intercooler etc tho I'll put that back into and see how it looks :)

Considering some jam skirts to, I'm still in 2 minds tho I think I need to sleep on it.

Haha everywhere you look it's varis!

I'm considering the jam skirts but not on the rear, I want to keep my rear bumpers as it is.

Jam top spoiler could be on the cards tho but I'll have to get a photoshop done first, although I did that with the front splitter and look what happened there!

See that doesn't look to bad with the bonnet as well.

Certainly looks better then mine but I'm still iffy on it.

PS: what a horrible colour to paint a scooby lol.

Nah that's just the dirt line from the old one, I should of cleaned the bumper up first.

^^ that is how I want mine to look, it's got to be the front bumper that changes the whole look of things.

I'm tempted to try out some headlight eyebrows with it I think that'll give it a meaner look.

Right I've sprayed the splitter black, just a cheap halfords rattle can job for now. Screwed it the bumper properly, the fit on the drivers side is perfect but the passenger side needs tweaking a little. Also fitted the intercooler.

41C1B18E-5513-471C-9CCB-B5EFFB68AB57-257

FBEA0552-85A4-4BE3-BF37-2F59886A0EC0-257

66FFC72C-BAA9-4A8D-B047-FB2784205E92-257

5BD0C343-1EDA-4FE4-9AEC-004E9529C860-257

Excuse the dust and backdrop, it certainly looks better and I think with the bumper and splitter sprayed properly it'll look quite sexy, tempted by some light brows tho.