Hi newbie, welcome to uksc, can you tell me what exactly you need to do? do u have to fit a fog light? or have you already got fogs in the main rear clusters? as i know that some glanza's have a separate one either in the rear bumper, or under the bumper, and some has them in their clusters like mine does.

Hi newbie, welcome to uksc, can you tell me what exactly you need to do? do u have to fit a fog light? or have you already got fogs in the main rear clusters? as i know that some glanza's have a separate one either in the rear bumper, or under the bumper, and some has them in their clusters like mine does.

Hi there, mine requires one to be fitted as there is not a space in the rear cluster. Its the wireing i need help with to be honest.

Ok, thought it would be easier if they were in your clusters you see, so urs light up like this right? with just two lights?

These probably different to your clusters but works same way:

Picture007.jpg

because mine can light up like this, 2 on each side:

Picture008.jpg

As for the bottom two light bulbs, were originally two fog lights, which i took out for now, will put them back in later. But i've put a fog light bulb in just now, on the right hand cluster to show you what the fog light would look like :

Picture009.jpg

But if you haven't got the wiring for that then you gotta start from scratch :) which i can't really help you with.

mine has had the reverse lights disconected and re routed to a switch on the dash. then had the bulbs switched to red. this seems to be what has been done to get it through mot. but the down side is i have no reverse light. lol.

that i cant help you mate, as it was like that when it came.

the only thing i can think is that the reverse lights are wired to the reverse on the gear stick (guessing at that, but it may be as its gotta know when to put reverse light on some how) . if you was to take this and put it to a switch from halfords or something.

this is guess work from me so dont take it as writen mate but it may be worth a look.

its not an ideal solution. as people dont know when your reversing. ie in car parks waiting to reverse out and no one seems to let you (because they cant see your trying to reverse!) and also reversing in the dark is a bit scary as you cant see shit!

phil aka nanglebadger on here wired a fog in to his car if a remember so he may come along soon.

think all u need is a relay and a switch where you take it from i dont know, (as i will find out when i pinch one out of a smashed up evo 7) but in theory all you need is a permanant live to the switch a switchwire out to the fog light and an earth (from the foglight to an earthing point on car i.e a bolt that goes into some metalwork) to complete the circuit.