Boost controllers

Greddy Profec, HKS, Apexi are all good makes. Im personally not a fan of Blitz controllers but they are very easy to setup. If you want the all singing all dancing you have to go for the Apexi AVCR, it has some great features.

I was looking at the avcr but there proper expensive second hand, the new greddy has a nice looking controller and looks modern I was just wondering about how good it was to use etc a lot of people I know rate the old greddy profec highly

How much you willing to spend? Am sure you can pick up second hand AVCR's for around £220 ish. Not seen the new Profec myself, but the old ones were good value for money, reliable and worked just as they should.

AVCR on ebay atm £280. Have seen em go cheaper though its just finding them. That new Profec looks alright though! :)

I know the avcr is a tasty bit of kit but don't really want to pay that for a second hand unit and yea the profec looks smart but by judging on eBay where the seller is I'm gonna say there fake lol

I know the avcr is a tasty bit of kit but don't really want to pay that for a second hand unit and yea the profec looks smart but by judging on eBay where the seller is I'm gonna say there fake lol

Well I checked it out on the Greddy website, it was like $525 which is like £350.

Well I checked it out on the Greddy website, it was like $525 which is like £350.

I did. Look on there to and seen there price but they say sold out but the ones from china or where ever it is have them, I don't really want to buy from a dodgy country if its fake

Yeah that's it it should come with a fair bit like a mounting kit a hand controller Some have a scramble boost button for on your steering wheel, you can connect wideband to playback and data log it can monitor loads if you connect bits up

Take a look:

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?112197-Greddy-profec-E-01

http://www.alamomotorsports.com/greddy/grprofec.htm

There far superior to most of todays usual boost controllers