insurance really depends on your age and ncb mate. it can be expensive but there are a few good companies.

im not really an expert on things to check but im sure some advice will be along soon.

i know alot about turbo engines how they work most setups especially the impreza forever doing different work on my pals type RA got sick of Subaru's that much a hate them now lol.....easy to work with though but there engines are pish very unreliable......what info im mainly looking for is body and chassis rust places were they go if i decided to go for ep82 if they do rust and can anyone tell me about importin one personally whats the costs etc

Hi there Phil, rust normally are at the rear arches or something, thats where my rust patch was, but most are probably ok. Haven't heard much horror stories about the starlets just yet, only a few minors when playing around with modifications on the engine. But overall they seem to be realiable.

Running cost ain't too bad as it's only a 1300cc. If you want to import a starlet over, you be looking around 3k for the EP82 depending what importer and how the car is and a little bit more for the EP91. If you look on ebay or autotrader you might find a lot of starlets available.

For insurance, yes the glanza is not on many systems, but our insurance section might help you out a bit, easier to insure the GT companies like Elephant.co.uk have them listed ;)

Hope you find what you need.

thanks for the info that helped, i had a look at the insurance section and it does seem like elephant is the best possibly hang onto the mx3 till my policy is up its not till may next year a htink but any car i have goes in my garage over the winter anyways ive been driving 5 yrs and the first 3 yrs ive crashed every winter lol so i'll possibly wait and see what happens!

3 out of 5 lol because of the ice 1st time was attempting to go up a hill and slid back down (think it was snowing that year aswell), kirb on one side cars on the other got stuck lol never got claimed though.

and the 2nd it was defently snowing because i remember wasnt even going quick because of the snow and slid into a bmw not paying attention

and the 3rd was a calibra because someone waved to me it was about winter time aswell but no snow this time....

havent ever been claimed though because i had 4 novas each was a different one but the damage was always to my car and not the person i hit stupid i know lol my 4th nova sri i loved....here's a wee pic of it.....

i295184448_31156_5.jpg

as im a coachpainter i did the work myself infact al show you my other cars since i keep going on lol

this is my current car that i put together my mazda mx3 im wanting to sell it to get a glanza

http://i108.piczo.com/view/3/m/o/e/s/h/5/f...132_44957_5.jpg

and my civic coupe thats another old one

http://images-047.cdn.piczo.com/i38/view/3...009_82799_5.jpg