homo

only for you!

Lol I'll be back never you mind, can't afford it all atm, hoping to have a job in the week then it'll be mounting bits up slowly for a monster build. Although I'm not planning on spending the lot on a diesel, aiming for a 65mpg £30-20 tax a year beast, and then the left over cash can be invested in parts for a shell build :)

It's a shame to see her go, but needs must, I'll stay active on here anyway good bit of banter and bargain hunting!

Cheers for the comments lads, hoping that the guy who's car I brought off eBay the other day wont sabbotage my listing.

Brought a little diesel asked specifically is it safe any lights up any problems? 'perfect' he said. Got all the way there to find a car that needed jump starting, pulsating lights, windows that didn't work the ones that did went down and stopped repeatedly and lovely abs and airbag and stop lights!

I didn't pay for it of course and he was errmm, 'fuming' lol! Apparantly the lights came on as it ran out of battery and they'd go out after driving it haha, there was so many other faults!

It did, I let it go seriously cheap. But I got a decent job offer and really needed a sensible diesel which I picked up today... Mmmmm 65mpg+ and 30 road tax (a year). Time to save some pennies :D

Did it go for £1250, was going to make an offer if it didnt go!

Lol I let it go a lot cheaper than that they've removed some bits too, but I will say they're doing a lot of lying.

That rads been on it for months it needs a service soon, it's got a rattling clutch release bearing, exhaust blows, 2 fucked tyres, soo much more I did sell it cheap but was very honest. It needs a lot of works and money.

That's not a zisco manifold it's a mild steel toyosports manifold with a welded on ewg flange lol. The list goes on.