Glanza Cheap......with a but..

Year:1996
Model:Glanza V
Tax: September (i think)
MOT: December 2013
Mileage: 150k about 93000 miles.

Description: Im selling my Glanza as an ongoing project as it needs a bit of help. I bought it in December needing a new Turbo and a new bootlid.

Since i've had it i've fitted:

Adjustable actuator,

Gizzmo boost controller,

Indiglow dials,

Baileys BOV,

Decat downpipe,

Red rad hoses,

HDI FMIC (unsure if its genuine).

Clear indicator lenses.

I've also removed the aircon and relocated the intake to behind the grill.

Now the reason im selling so cheap and as a project is it still needs a few things:

Front discs and pads,

CV Joint on passenger side,

Drivers seat as the bolster is badly worn,

Also need all the mods setting up properly as it doesn't run like it should.

Could do with the front bumper fitting properly or just a new one cuz i hacked the shit out of it :)

I don't have the time or the money to do any more with the car so it needs to go.

Price: £1400 no offers! Its cheap at this and i could break it for more.

Pictures:
DSC_0244_zps41860443.jpg
DSC_0250_zps545ebd17.jpg

DSC_0255_zps2c5697c6.jpg
DSC_0256_zpsf9a21dd8.jpg

DSC_0023_zpsd1c062a7.jpg
Contact Details: PM me or call/txt 07850680102

It's just surface rust. It's not gone through the metal and it's got no worse since I've owned it. I would of got it sorted myself if it was something to worry about. Tbh I'm only selling as my Mrs is about ready to drop with our 2nd baby so I need to stop spending money on it. Who ever gets it is honestly getting a bargain.

This is still for sale. I've replaced the adjustable actuator with a standard 1 after some good advice. It's made the car boost a lot better but there is still a few issues with the setup as there is a lack of power at low revs. Sorry to anyone who was waiting for photos from me, my laptop has broke but I can txt pics to people if needed.

Mate I'm tryin to get hold of you by phone I have had 3 of these I have brought starlets like this and spent ££££ on them I know tip to toe on these cars

Please can you ring me or text me back

Dan : 07854616952