TRD Quickshift...Whats your views?

Whats everyones opinion on the TRD quickshift?

Worth The Money?

Noticeable Difference?

Build Quality?

Ease of installation?

Comfortable?

Let me know because i won £250 at the gala bingo tonight, Second time there and i'm only 18! Got the full house but someone else shouted at the same time so the £500 got split between us! But enough of me and my tax free £250! Lets talk Quickshift (,")

i ordered one off dave burwash for a freind and he keeps on ranting about how good it is so i thought i would have ago and my verdict is is worth every penny ;)

good price

good build quality

very good for reducing your shift time

and ya even get a trd nob :unsure: bargain

If these are anything like the TRD shifters for the SW20, it's just a shortened shift bar...save yourself 120 quid and just get a decent welder to cut a length off the shifter bar. It's the same thing.

Well done for winning at Bingo and well done for admitting you go to bingo and you're under the age of 75! :)

The Ep92/Ep82 TRD Quickshift has a reduced throw of 25%, this doesnt just mean the length of the shift bar but actually 25% less internally.

Everyone who has one will agree that altho its a small reduction there is still a noticeable difference from stock.

Its a worthy mod in my opinion and the gear knob that comes with it is worth £45-£50 alone so a good deal, altho I found it too chunky and got myself a JAM item.

Catcha on msn Marc.

Joz