Blitz nur spec bung? Silencer

I've fitted mine, it's actually quite nice being able to talk to my partner without shouting. After sound test, the Nur Spec was 85db. Haven't really noticed any major loss in power.

Edited by Arnold

Oh right, it came with the exhaust as I bought it all new, so not sure on size but i can check that out later. There's a hole (pre-drilled) in the silencer for you to screw the reducer in. A single 10mm bolt I think and doesn't rattle at all. If anything, I have to WD40 it up when fitting it as it's quite snug

Edited by Arnold

Ah so that's what that hole is for I thought it was to stop water filling the back box lol

Sweeet cheers Arnold!

Malcolm sell me your bung then :)

Yes please of you can get the size as I can get them of eBay for 10 quid and seem decent

It's just for long drives when am with the mrs to make it more comfy for me and her haha

Edited by iamlegend

Ah so that's what that hole is for I thought it was to stop water filling the back box lol

Sweeet cheers Arnold!

ha ha really? :p

I didn't have a tape measure to hand but it's definitely a 10mm bolt, as I removed the bung at the weekend. Such a difference in noise