List of parts i neeed EP91 :D (please help)

Hey im trying to do a TD04 conversion on my car and there is a few things that i need:

- A WEPR TD04 decat downpipe for my WEPR manifold,

- Plasma dials

- Half size Honda civic radiator (or anything else appropriate), twin core (with a slimline fan would be nice)

- Emanage Blue

Price depending I could also be interested in:

- JAM FCD

Brendon.

Edited by brendonware

Brendon buy it glanza- Ben is a good lad I bought my mani off him

Cheers and how's yours goin now? Did you source a pipe for cooler? Sorry I did not get back to you about that had a few things on at the time hope your glanzas goin well and looking good still

Just need to buy a few bits and then i have my kit ready to fit, Not 100% sure if i need the ECU as im only going to run low boost, 1.0 Bar, for a while and i have got a FPR and an uprated fuel pump, plus an FCD should be able to handle it. but for £100 im finding it hard to to not pay you right this second! lol

Thanks

Brendon

Hey guys,

I've been reading on the internet about this conversion and people are saying thing like "dont even think about getting a FCD" i didnt realise they were a problem?

Also i know that Ebay is a no go but this seems like a fairly good deal apart from the fact it comes from america

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/92-00-Civic-Half-Size-Manual-Aluminum-Racing-Radiator-12-Radiator-Slim-Fan-S-/171088431583?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27d5aa49df

Thanks

Brendon