***1998> Immaculate Glanza V***

Hi guys.

Been searching for a good Glanza V now for around a month.

I'd be interested in a facelift version with 'low' mileage if possible and that has been greatly looked after.

I have a 2005 Arctic Blue Renault Clio Sport 182 that I would be interested in swapping.

The car has 84,000 on the clock.

Coilovers.

Miltek decat.

Piper catback.

Remap.

Pops & Bangs.

Let me know what you have.

Or text me, 07789994502.

Edited by RyanP

Who remapped the Clio? What bhp did it make? Has it got any cup packs on it? And have you got the original shocks?

Car was remapped by RStuning and the pops and bangs was implemented into it aswell.

The clio is a Full Fat and so has both cup packs.

Also, yes I have the original suspension for it.

Is this a friend of yours car?

I would be interested in this Glanza but it seems like it is located around 4 hours away from me, so would need to really be a meet half way thing?

its sold

What do you value your Clio at? Has it had Cambelt water pump and dephasser pully done? What power did it make at rs tuning?

The Clio has had the belts changed at 68,000 along with a full service.

I then changed the oil, spark plugs, oil filter, air filter around 3000 miles ago.

Also fitted 4 brand new Continental ContiSportContact 3's all around.

The dephaser has not been done yet, only because it does not actually need doing.

Car made 174bhp at the flywheel after the remap.

With the condition, age and mileage of the car, if I were to sell it, I would list it for £3700.

The Clio has had the belts changed at 68,000 along with a full service.

I then changed the oil, spark plugs, oil filter, air filter around 3000 miles ago.

Also fitted 4 brand new Continental ContiSportContact 3's all around.

The dephaser has not been done yet, only because it does not actually need doing.

Car made 174bhp at the flywheel after the remap.

With the condition, age and mileage of the car, if I were to sell it, I would list it for £3700.

That bhp figure is low aint it? My old inferno orange 182 dyno'd at 176bhp before cams pullys matched inlet miltec and ktec remap also the dephasser not being done put me off and the price is steap to me but good luck with the sale

Is this a friend of yours car?

I would be interested in this Glanza but it seems like it is located around 4 hours away from me, so would need to really be a meet half way thing?

Nah mate it was just a clean example that you were after.

Haha I didn't realise it was sold.

From personal experience mate I'd advise to buy a lightly modded car rather than a mint example. If you buy 1 with simple mods eg: Exhuast, coilovers, mani, decat. You will save yourself an absolute fortune.

Things like interior and body panels are easily and cheaply replaced. So with those mods and a sound engine I'd say thats a better base.

I bought a fresh import with 0 mods other than alloys and it has cost me an arm and a leg as you pay for the cleanliness.

Nah mate it was just a clean example that you were after.

Haha I didn't realise it was sold.

From personal experience mate I'd advise to buy a lightly modded car rather than a mint example. If you buy 1 with simple mods eg: Exhuast, coilovers, mani, decat. You will save yourself an absolute fortune.

Things like interior and body panels are easily and cheaply replaced. So with those mods and a sound engine I'd say thats a better base.

I bought a fresh import with 0 mods other than alloys and it has cost me an arm and a leg as you pay for the cleanliness.

Not a problem mate, thanks for the heads up. That red one was a clean example though.

That bhp figure is low aint it? My old inferno orange 182 dyno'd at 176bhp before cams pullys matched inlet miltec and ktec remap also the dephasser not being done put me off and the price is steap to me but good luck with the sale

To be honest, I don't know. I didn't think that was so bad really, after they aren't actually 182 standard and it had lost abit of power of the years. Plus the pops and bangs makes you lose a slight bit of power.

If the dephaser was out, I would replace it but it really doesn't need doing just yet.

Thanks for the interest anyway pal.

Not a problem mate, thanks for the heads up. That red one was a clean example though.

To be honest, I don't know. I didn't think that was so bad really, after they aren't actually 182 standard and it had lost abit of power of the years. Plus the pops and bangs makes you lose a slight bit of power.

If the dephaser was out, I would replace it but it really doesn't need doing just yet.

Thanks for the interest anyway pal.

Yes admittedly they are not 182bhp out the factory but normally in the middle 170's with out a map and the 172's are normally around 169bhp stock I use to love my renaults and had many in my time

In all honesty mate I'd advise you to sell the clio and then start with cash.

I really cant see anyone being willing to trade a clean glanza for a Clio with 84k on it.

I'm not being harsh I'm prob 1 of the bigger fans of clios on here but it is just a complete mis match IMO.

If you can get £3500 for it then you will get a nice starlet for that but trade wise I really think you will struggle.