Scrapped please delete

Yeah Iddy sold it my dad and from my dad i got it lol. Really need a new bonnet and front bumper ideally.

Postman brought my Glanza rear bumper today, hopefully get that fitted tomorrrow. Should look good with the Tte back box.

Tte splitter also on order too as i think it will make te front end so much more better. Anyone got any black glanza side skirts for sale, i think they would finish the car of perfectly. Pictures to follow tomorrow.

Interior in the Sr was fully stripped out and jet washed, came out like new. Impressed with the results;

null_zps533a86c0.jpg

null_zps5f875d29.jpg

Ill try get some pictures of the car with the rear bumper fitted :)

There's a few little dints on the bonnet and that's why I'm getting a new one. :p

Hopefully have the front bumper, Tte splitter and bonnet ready to be sprayed next week:)

Edited by aamir-id-workz

Absolute pain lining the head light up, but thanks to "Drongoboi" for dropping of the new bonnet in person.

I trial fitted the bonnet and put a different bumper on it but I'm still having trouble lining it up perfectly. Going to adjust the headlights and hopefully it will look far better!

null_zpsd29dc3c8.jpg

Edited by aamir-id-workz