Grooved and dimpled discs. Which way?

I point mine to the rear, others point em to the front. It makes more sense to point rear due to rotational direction so the air flows away from the centre of the disk then.

on a side note mate. Theres a tech section for all areas of the car. Seen alot of threads in the genral section asking tech questions from you now dude.

A lot of people are using the lifestyle thread for techie questions so I've started too.

Fair play will start using the tech area but that section takes so long for replies as I've just fitted them facing backwards just now. Fitted as we speak

Cheers

I point mine to the rear, others point em to the front. It makes more sense to point rear due to rotational direction so the air flows away from the centre of the disk then.

on a side note mate. Theres a tech section for all areas of the car. Seen alot of threads in the genral section asking tech questions from you now dude.

Classic grumpy old man

Haha very true i am indeed grumpy and getting old :(

Might take a lil longer but its what its there for and if you search for the anser bud most questions have been covered befor so you can find it without even asking.

they are only backwards if it bothers you. Alot of people run em that way round too. Just makes more sense the other way imo.