Any difference between front and rear calipers on a glanza?

As above, fitting a glanza rear beam to my SR but it needs calipers etc.....have a second set of front calipers I changed when I uprated and want to know if I can use them for the rears? Cheers :)

Fuck it I knew I should have just Pm'd you Morgey.....arranged to pick one up in Portsmouth but its got no calipers, disks or pads.....doubt if he'll still have the handbrake cable and I've got a set of braided lines to fit already.....that's gonna be an expensive set of carriers! They defo the same otherwise mate?

99% mate

I've got 4 calipers sitting in a box but need to make a good pair out of the set, stick them on mine then make another good pair out of the set off of mine and the left over bits. lol

if you fancy a go at refurbing a set i can post you a pair out for a bit of ££???

Erm.....was half thinking I'd be needing to do referb a set anyway so that might be an idea mate, ill see what I can sniff out elsewhere and best tell matey that I'm not gonna be after the rear beam because I've already got one lol :)

What's the story with you running a GT one...that's rite isn't it?

haha ok mate.

yeah im running a gt one, i didnt know at the time i could have just got the parts but tbf i got beam (its also 10 or 20mm narrower than a glanza one) , calipers new discs and pads and cables plus a brand spanking new cusco brace for £160 collected from doncaster when i got my corolla from the same place. 3 birds with one stone haha :)

ill try find the thread where it shows using the drum beam with a disc conversion. so just incase you might want to hold on to that phone call!

Dunno what to do....he's after £70 for the rear beam and I was gonna just get the ferry on foot and carry it back on my shoulder haha

The conversion doesn't look too hard....maybe I'm just being lazy:)