So when i got the glanza it looked like this:

DSC_0168_zpse4511b26.jpg

DSC_0167_zps05f9d600.jpg

So at the moment is has got:

TRD Shocks and springs,

full exhaust (pipework looks huge and too big to me, sure its larger than 2.5" from the backbox to the cat rep pipe),

Different Alloys,

Front mount cooler,

Induction kit,

Got a fuel cut defender and fuel pressure regulator with the car but not fitted,

Boost controller

Bailey dump valve.

Got the car a lil cheap because of the following problems i intend to solve pretty quick:

1 headlight and full beam light out

Seats not bolted correctly, seems like universal runners and only using 3 out of 4 bolt holes because they dont line up,

Front bumper a bit bodged from initial cutting for FMIC so will be cutting that so its nice and even,

Boost controller needs wiring properly as its got wires and a vac hose all over the place,

Indicators dont work, but the flash when you engage or disengage the alarm so im thinking the relay will need replacing,

Alarm is temprimental and goes off by itself sometimes, this may or may not be part of the indicator problem,

Stereo dosent work.

Needs a good "buffering" to bring the white back to its former glory.

D

Edited by duanet.turbo

So had a good night on the wiring, i'll update this post with pics tomorrow but as of now:

Indicators sorted - had wiring issues and someone had put a 5amp fuse in where it should be 15amp....

Stereo sorted - had wiring issues and the stereo was not earthed right...

I hate wiring issues so Its on the way now :)

Cheers :)

Managed to get round to sorting more out today,

Got the seats bolted in right, they no long move around..

also had an amp and sub in boot now working as well as the rear speakers not screwed in and just bodged which are all now sorted!

Boost controller now working,

Blue and white stickers taken off as they were placed over the original black ones.

Gave the car a wash and polish :)

DSC_0172_zps3a573436.jpg