Back from body shop :)

Just got her back from my local body shop had a varis bumper, livesport spoiler and 98 spec rear lights fitted along with having my rota gt3s sprayed White and d1 nuts to finish them off :)

image_zps84e3d15f.jpg

image_zps97f55e83.jpg

image_zps1f633a10.jpg

image_zpsff031f26.jpg

image_zpscee68956.jpg

image_zps2b3a403e.jpg

Looks good man, only things I'm not keen on is the DC stickers and the red Glanza stickers.

Cheers pal I agree with you on the red glanza stickers got blue ones to go on and both dc stickers are also coming off :)

Looks good mate. Will look even better when you do the above.

You need an FMIC aswell to fill the biiiiig whole.

Got a fmic on the way going td04 at the end of the month aswell :) thanks pal

Nice work Alex that looks fucking mint ! Will have to catch up at some point with Shaun and few others :)

James

Thanks James :) couldn't come to cheddar had to work late and thought my turbo had gone turns out it's not but going td04 end of the month :) yeah would like to catch up mate let me no

Alex

I was working aswell and never made it either lol hmm if your going td04 your need an intercooler ASAP that hole looks big without one lol

Yeah mate I no it looks stupid with that hole but got a fmic waiting to be delivered :)

• 4 months later...