Ukso MEMBER-Fealscott! Any one kno this person??

I've had a few excuses maby genuine who knows...

But he stopped texting and giving me news on the 8th and I have seen he was online yesterday.. How hard is it to pm me since been online??

Me been a tit I sent it at a gift! Have to much trust in peeps!!

Can you please be a genuine person and sort it out please?

My hard earned cash and don't want to give it away for free

I've had a few excuses maby genuine who knows...

But he stopped texting and giving me news on the 8th and I have seen he was online yesterday.. How hard is it to pm me since been online??

Me been a tit I sent it at a gift! Have to much trust in peeps!!

Can you please be a genuine person and sort it out please?

My hard earned cash and don't want to give it away for free

To much trust or to lazy to work out 4% ? I've been guilty of laziness, but luckily it worked out okay.

Always always pay the 4% even if you trust them, because if shit goes tits up in the post, you can still sort it through paypal.

I'm sure it will be resolved, but next time always pay the 4% as there's nothing we can do if you haven't!

Can see your online and not replying to my messages for days...

what happening with my parcel it's been weeks....

been waiting for info for 2 weeks or so....

Hello?

Cheers

this has now been resolved and 'iamlegend' did a very good job of making me look like a dodgy character!

firstly i want to say i specifically said to him to please add the 4% and send payment for goods not gift. also the reason its taken so long to sort out as my paypal was hacked and another bank account was added to my paypal, so when i sent the payment to my bank it actually went to someone elses. and i was in contact with paypal for days trying to resolve this, unfortunatly they cannot refund me and its a police matter, had he not sent payment as a gift he would have been able to open a dispute and get his money back there and then, but having just bought a new car i was skint so had to wait a few days for a cheque to clear before i could refund him his money. so i was going to carry on and post the gearbox to him, but the company i got a quote from previously only deals with buisness's and all other companys were coming up with mental quotes, however i didnt not reply to pm's for days, i was online yesterday on my phone which doesnt go to the messaging bit as its not a smartphone, however i noticed today and have now replyd, and as i said this is now sorted!

Edited by Fealscott

Lol was not my Intensions to make you look dodgy at all!!

this thread was not ahh look you are a twat thread this was a DOES ANY ONE KNO YOU TO MABYS GIVE YOU A MESSAGE!

Ok fair enough the fees I admit was all my fault BUT it did not become a issue anymore you said it was OK and you whee going to send the parcel off BUT then all this excuses come on... You had no money.. the cheque had not cleared..then you had been hacked and the money went to some one else.. Can I see proof of this??

Anyways what ever and thanks for the refund weeks later

Oh and massive big waste of time!

The contestant ""after work"" will be sorting it out for you.. Been online and not replying to me.. Oh the new one the phone you where using you did not use anymore therefore you haven't replied to me.. How am I supposed to kno??

Constant excuse after excuse In all honesty bull..

Just don't get it.. I just send peeps stuff and genuine as can be!

But like said all sorted and thanks for payment!

Cheers

Edited by iamlegend