Adjusting the hand brake??

Hand brake cable are totaly different between drums and disks, so this is not the case here.

There is a screw in the side of the hand brake level. Have tou adjusted this?

Also, the short cable from the level to the junction thingy that the actual cables are mounted is in good condition?

Also matey! I found with my disc brakes that when I popped the new handbrake cables on and adjusted the nut on the handbrake lever inside the car, and then looked at the callipers again it had pulled a little lever round on the back of the calliper!! And this made the handbrake pretty much unresponsive.

Hand brake cable are totaly different between drums and disks, so this is not the case here.

There is a screw in the side of the hand brake level. Have tou adjusted this?

Also, the short cable from the level to the junction thingy that the actual cables are mounted is in good condition?

brand new mate i changed the whole lot the screw is turned all the way in but its still not reacting thats why i put this thread up

Also matey! I found with my disc brakes that when I popped the new handbrake cables on and adjusted the nut on the handbrake lever inside the car, and then looked at the callipers again it had pulled a little lever round on the back of the calliper!! And this made the handbrake pretty much unresponsive.

mine it not moving at all

Is your rear brakes working? I know it sounds stupid, but if the auto-adjusting/winding mechanism in the caliper is not working, then there would be no handbrake...

they work on the foot pedal otherwise the mechanism on the caliper doesnt move