left TGTT!more on here!

hi guys just saying another hi...been a member on here a short while but not posted really....left tgtt because theyre mostly cock jockeys...so i thought id become a member on here(no effence to any tgtt members also on here-just a few have made me leave) :lol:

can't you just go back to being a scilent member that dosn't post? especially in the Tech section!! :lol:

nah every one hates me on there so i can hack it.....its finally cracked me.....im seriously thinking of selling up and just buying a little shitter

oh god no....

Cal, when will you realise...the only reason people are being "Cock Jockeys" is because you bring it upon yourself. Idrees is your age, no-one hurls abuse at him...why's that?

Haha Cal u got me a warning on TGTT for my reply to one of your posts!

I think alot of people cant be bothered with your verbal diaorhea because your so young and dont have a clue about common sense. You haven't even passed your test yet and your talking about modding your GT to 190bhp?

people get pissed off becoz they probs know of someone who has died in a car crash due to being highly eager of more power and it didnt work out. You persuaded your poor mother to buy you a GT and she doesn't even know its your one wae ticket to a coffin!

Just chill out, and think about your replys and topics. Get used to the power your car has before you go doing anything to it. Plus i doubt you will be able to get insured on the GT because u will have just passed your test. Get a 1.4 or a 1.6 and get used to the roads before you start driving a turbo.

yea gotta agree, altho 135bhpish doesnt sound like much u need some practice before u can handle it, even 'when' u have passed your test it doesnt mean u are a drive it means u drove to a standard for 45mins! Not that u can handle all the road and other drivers throw at u - sure accidents happen one happened to me whilst i was parked, but its good to have a lesser powered/cheaper car to start with so u can take the knocks and get used to different conditions and the ways to handle em.

Just be sensible and take care, as the ad says, dont die before you've lived

yea gotta agree, altho 135bhpish doesnt sound like much u need some practice before u can handle it, even 'when' u have passed your test it doesnt mean u are a drive it means u drove to a standard for 45mins! Not that u can handle all the road and other drivers throw at u - sure accidents happen one happened to me whilst i was parked, but its good to have a lesser powered/cheaper car to start with so u can take the knocks and get used to different conditions and the ways to handle em.

Just be sensible and take care, as the ad says, dont die before you've lived

You're better 10 minutes late in this world than 10 minutes early in the next...

You're better 10 minutes late in this world than 10 minutes early in the next...

Too god dam true, well said!

I've owned a 1.4 saxo and a 1.4 rover (which i've still got) purely to get used to driving, now it's time for bigger and better things!

Best advice is, drive a shitter for a few years, build up some no claims, save up some money but most of all get used to driving! I know what it's like, i see some of my mates driving around in rx7's and skylines and i'm like "I want a high powered car" but they've been driving longer than i have and have learnt how to control that amount of power!

One quote that appiles to everything in life....... You gotta work your way up from the bottom!