CT9 Manifold, Decat pipe, Front Mount Intercooler

Personally I think a better place for you to start would be with a P&P ECU and an HKS adjustable actuator.

Then you can continue modding and you will see the gains as you go without worrying about your fueling.

When you have a set up you are happy with you can sell the P&P and get an emanage.

If I could start over again that is definately the route i'd have went down.

No because the above mods will generate very little power gains due to the standard ecu having fuel cut at 0.8 bar. So it wont have any effect other than maybe being a little bit more throaty and causing you to hit fuel cut more often.

With a P&P ECU and an adjustable actuator you could port runner 3 on your standard mani which is free of cost if you do it yourself. You can also gut your standard cat or add a decat from anywhere between 40-60 pound second hand and then easily up the boost to 1bar.

With all those mods plus the standard actuator you will get fuel cut pretty much anytime you put the foot down. You also wont hold full boost as well as an HKS would. It makes so much more sense to have a P&P to begin with plus it doesn't lose value at all and means you effective have the money sitting there for EMG plus a map once your set up is complete.

I'd advise on top of anything to port the wastegate on your turbo as this will prevent boost creep and is also free of charge if you do it yourself.

Edited by StuDoc 72

Cool, thanks for the advise. Just had a quick look at porting the wastegate and manifold and thats something I could do myself and save some cash. Could you point me in the direction of a good P&P?

They are few and far between buddy but do come up on here every month or so. Anything like a JAM or Blitz Access are the most common.

Drop Browner a PM he breaks alot of Glanzas and stumbles over them quite often. Also start a thread in the wanted section saying you are after 1. Expect to pay between £450 and £500 but you will get the same back when you come to sell it.