Some uniqueness and JDM stuff

thats what im hopefully getting off Topy, cheers for the clos eup mate, theyr gorgoeous, im gna add a bit like this to my post me thinks

Any idea what the stickers are? And i thought you were UKSC resident spell checker lol?

the one on the rear is a parking permit. all cars sold in japan have to have proof that there car has its own parking space.

the other one which is on the front window is an mot/service one.

i posted up the same stickers on the old tgtt as i have them all on mine and a few extra ones. i will find the thread mate.

Picture127.jpg

this one is not a tax disk, this is the annual service known as the tennken in Japan. The middle number is the current emperor year which is heisei 19 (2007) and the smaller number round the side is the month. The car tax is paid by everyone in the country in May but you do not require a sticker on your car. not sure if you have the above but i put it in any way.

Picture128.jpg

this is the shakken its basically a very expensive MOT which is done every 2 years. Again the middle big number is emperor year which the shakken expires and the smaller number is the month. So again it says 19 which means the shakken has already expired. The shakken is a compulsory thing whereas the tennken is not.

:lol: thats the reply i got when i asked dude.

Picture127.jpg

this one is not a tax disk, this is the annual service known as the tennken in Japan. The middle number is the current emperor year which is heisei 19 (2007) and the smaller number round the side is the month. The car tax is paid by everyone in the country in May but you do not require a sticker on your car. not sure if you have the above but i put it in any way.

Picture128.jpg

this is the shakken its basically a very expensive MOT which is done every 2 years. Again the middle big number is emperor year which the shakken expires and the smaller number is the month. So again it says 19 which means the shakken has already expired. The shakken is a compulsory thing whereas the tennken is not.

:lol: thats the reply i got when i asked dude.

My sticker was in the middle of the window behind the rear view mirror but i had to move it when i put on the UKSC graphics!