Is this car gonna be a daily? An AE86 will be uncomfy, a bit sacrilegious to stack up the miles on and drink juice because to be honest it's gettin on now lol

If its a track car your after theyre bob on.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this car gonna be a daily? An AE86 will be uncomfy, a bit sacrilegious to stack up the miles on and drink juice because to be honest it's gettin on now lol

If its a track car your after theyre bob on.

i walk to work and its going to be 12hour days so the car i buy is just for that moment of free time to have a drive and have some fun, also means my insurance should be low i hope lets see what happens

Fingers crossed! If you really wanted to build an NA monster though I'd drop a 1UZFE in an IS200 and ITB that. Would be utterly epic and fairly cheap to do.

that sounds bad ass but is it light though? i plan to build something lightweight to compensate for the lack of not going the forced induction route.

Full rolling is200 is 1360kg, just stripping shit out could get it down to sub 1300kg, 1uzfe weighs around 180kg, unsure of what the standard IS200 lump weighs but I'm 90% sure it's a steel block

I have a semi rolling Altezza chassis with a 3SGE in it you can have for scrap money if you want something to practice fitting etc on or just rebuild it into a monster. It's the blue one in the background of the pic I posted...

I have a semi rolling Altezza chassis with a 3SGE in it you can have for scrap money if you want something to practice fitting etc on or just rebuild it into a monster. It's the blue one in the background of the pic I posted...

i havent got the time mate i work long hours so im looking for something drivable really