• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S2ks are a fortune to insure even for me lol and after driving one for a bit they're monstrously twitchy, I wouldn't recommend one as a first RWD car tbh

You can get an Autech Silvia fresh off the boat for 3.5-6k ;)

You'll get sick of a DC2, they're torque less lol

I would have to agree about the torque less part but the handling is insane, straight line speed and power isn't needed when u can out corner most things. And they're good on fuel

lol your rather hard to please aint ya dude - theres not many other options i can think of lol

eunos if u find a rustless one is a wicked car. look for a 1.8 import with an LSD. 130 odd hp and handles like a dream.

failing that the only other car i can think of is a proton satria gti. cheap as shit as they are built very cheaply but good engine and very nippy indeed.

all the cars that have made the list so far with the rule of being JDM, N/A, manual gearbox, 2lrts or less, stock or light tune, with in budget-ish, parts are easily available cheap and theres a great variety to choose from.

1)AE86

2)Altezza

3)180sx (or some other silvia)

4)S2000 ( hit or miss on this one cause of insurance)

5)Civic (i hate to say it but it somehow made the list)

6)MX5/Eunos

7)Integra

8)Starlet KP

9)Skyline (if i can find a 2ltr n/a version) i know they exist atleast i hope so lol

10)Something old school with a carburettor maybe

this list can change overtime so its not final. if you guys can think up something better and if it fits the criteria let me know and if theres issues with an of the cars i should know about let me know as that helps me atleast try to avoid messy situations.

i cant thank you guys enough as you have been a great help honestly. i know theres a limited variety of JDM N/A's theres more turbos on the market from what ive seen but the car i will get will not be driven daily as my job is like a 15 min walk from my house (once they finish the road works that is lol) anyway keep the suggestions coming :D:thumbsup:

lol your rather hard to please aint ya dude - theres not many other options i can think of lol

eunos if u find a rustless one is a wicked car. look for a 1.8 import with an LSD. 130 odd hp and handles like a dream.

failing that the only other car i can think of is a proton satria gti. cheap as shit as they are built very cheaply but good engine and very nippy indeed.

sorry mate i know im being difficult but if you want to spend that money you worked hard for on a car its got to be right. its the same deal for everybody even if you a car enthusiast or not you can be choosey about what you want and for what purpose you need it for.

i dont like them for some reason

Cyborgs or Satrias? Cyborgs are awesome. I had a Satria and the handling on that thing was pretty bloody epic for what it was. Building a bastardised Cyborg with the Satrias suspension set up and bottom end would make for a seriously rapid car

Cyborgs or Satrias? Cyborgs are awesome. I had a Satria and the handling on that thing was pretty bloody epic for what it was. Building a bastardised Cyborg with the Satrias suspension set up and bottom end would make for a seriously rapid car

Tbh it handles really well anyway. Sits on black wantanabes recaro interior etc could do with a tidy up but for 1k you cant complain

FTO Version R's are pretty tasty and a relativeley unknown. Would sound fricking epic on ITB's. I like threads like this! But then it makes my wallet twitch...

mine started twitching long before yours mate thats why im in this predicament lol. :lol: