Hey guys I'm currently having a forged 4e made and I have a hybrid K26 sitting around doing nothing. I'm just wondering how much more lag would the K26 be over a td04 on the 4e?

The most important is to know with what other parts the K26 is hybrided to. You can have a Hybrid with bigger turine and it means powers and lag as you can have a smal turbine that produces more response and less lagg

If your running a standard engine and looking to run 1bar area you may find the td04 better. I had a td05 on a standard engine at 1bar they're Laggy but it was still very fun and more aggressive.

Edited by TurboTobz

The most important is to know with what other parts the K26 is hybrided to. You can have a Hybrid with bigger turine and it means powers and lag as you can have a smal turbine that produces more response and less lagg

Agreed, it's all guesswork without any Info about the k26.

Phil

Cheers for the info lads. I dont have any info on the turbo really i bought it from kemneyKris from tgtt. Ill have to ask him about it but I guess since I have it I may as well use the turbo and if its not to my liking then change to a TD turbo.