On my way home from the advanced driving meeting tonight i decided to check out the cruise car park in Ballymena, when i pulled in i was greeted by 3 sexy EP82s and i believe an EP80 altho i may be mistaken here, eitherway i THINK it was the last car that Jay imported into the country, navy 100HP same as WeeJohns! Jay?? was bekoned over by one of the GT owners and surprise surprise they asked was mine a turbo...how i HATE sayin no to that question! after a wee chat the owner of the black quadlight james offered to take me out a spin...and holy shart was it quick!!!! i believe that to be my first run in a GT, only been in V's before this!!! His mate Ricky has a silver quadlight GT (he uses TGTT).

they think they've met Jay so he may know who i'm talkin about! i was so chuffed, total strangers and he simply offered to take me a spin! absolute legend!

needless to say im all hyper and wont sleep if i go to bed right now!!!!!!!!!!! oh the BOV!!! ttsssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh....and wot makes it worse?? he was on R plates!!! 'how?' i hear ask...traders insurance!

Phil.

engine from Trevor is £600 delivered :wacko:

I can provide you an EP82 ECU as well...just need the wiring loom, someone that knows how to butcher said wiring loom...and err...lots of cups of tea :unsure:

fat chance! theres not a chance in hell i would sell this car! i couldnt sell it anyway! no back seats nor scruff all! none of the aftermarket parts would be goin with it! I HAVE ONE OF ONLY 2 TTE SPLITTERS THAT WE KNOW OF!!!!! sell the nanglewagon?? u must be smokin lawn grass boy!!! the idea of a conversion is always there but there are other things i wana do first!

Phil.

no man i hadnt, been in GlanzaSams V yrs ago, Geo's Auto that i drove in first gear, and SiCalns V but thats it, never even sat in a GT. i thought i recognised that EP85 from the pics u sent me mate!

we'll try the 100+HP route for the nanglewagon for now mate, then consider a transplant if we wreck things lol! its just the insurance that will concern me for a conversion. i'm off work sick at the mo Jay, will be off for another couple of weeks still so if u want me down just phone me bro!

Phil.

lol i wasnt even supposed to be buying a GT, luckily my mums garage imports jap cars so i get to go in a few cars, ne way one week a glanza v was imported which i didnt like at first UNTIL i drove it then fell in love with the little things!

i knew there was another starlet due to be imported in, an EP82 which i just had to buy! it finally turned up a couple of months ago and ere i am.

still waiting for it to be registered but it will be worth the wait :unsure:

i remember the first time i went in my mates GTT, totally shat myself!

such a difference between the car i'd been driving beforehand (Suzuki Alto) and a hell of a lot quicker!

when i got my starlet (sportif), i thought it was pretty nippy, but then again, sat in the GTT, went for a spin! blew me away again!

the power is unreal compared to an N/a its ridiculous!

does anyone own a GTT or Glanza whos 19 and has 1 yrs ncb? fully comp?

can you pm me or something...? im looking to buy one, but if the insurance is a hell of a lot, i don't think i'll be getting one so soon! any help will be appreciated!

Lukey B

You had never been in a GT?? Man you should have said! I'll let you sample some turbine-power next time you are down ;)

The navy EP80 of Pete's is actually the latest 4efte EP85 imported and built by Trevor. It's a sleeper which is so fucking cool. I'm pretty sure we can toy about with your NA, get it up to 100bhp. If there is the slightest sniff of a problem with that 4EFE the 4EFTE swap can be made pretty quickly. :)

them 4wd are savage,when wee john took off in his td04'd 4wd starlet it was awesome :p